HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A New Devotional

unveiledwife.com Wife After God

Yesterday I started a new 30 day devotional that I'm doing for the month of October. It's called "Wife After God," written by Jennifer Smith at Unveiled Wife.



The devotional is meant to help us women develop a deeper relationship with our husbands and with God. I'm only on Day 2, but I'm loving it so far.  Each day has a bible verse to read and reflect on and the devotion for that day is based on the bible verse or verses. After the devotion, there is a daily challenge and some questions to think about and journal.

I am excited to continue my 30 day journey and welcome any of you wives out there to order a copy for yourselves too! What a great way this is to strengthen our 2 most important relationships! If you want more information or want to know how to order it, check out Jennifer's page about the book here!

May God bless all of you and thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. I look forward to hearing more about this devo book!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!