1. We went home for the weekend, and spent Friday night out at the farm.
2. Saturday morning, I took our family dog for a walk.
3. After walking the dog, I enjoyed a relaxing run in the country. I also got to go on a walk with my sister-in-law and my niece.
4. Saturday afternoon was wedding time, where we celebrated the wedding of one of our high school friends. Here is my man and I ready to have some fun!
5. The girls and I, it was so wonderful to catch up with these ladies, it's been too long since all of us have been together! If you didn't catch it, Samantha from 3 Oh 1 Grace St. is looking good in the green dress in this picture!
6. My bestie and me! She was a bridesmaid and this picture was taken by my husband, he was proud of his bubble effects.
7. Our hometown tradition of the wedding party dancing on the bar, pretty awesome!
8. More high school classmates that I got to see!
9. Sunday, we went out to Ryan's aunt and uncle's lake house. We spent the day laying out, boating, and playing sand volleyball. It was a good end to a great weekend.
Thanks for reading about my weekend, hope yours was fantastic!