It was a great long, 4th of July weekend spent with friends and family! Here's the recap!
1. My drive home from work Thursday morning, reminding me of the reason we celebrate 4th of July. Thank you to all of our current and former men and women in the armed services!
2. On the 4th, we hungout with a couple friends, laid out at their pool and played some cards later in the night.
3. Celebrated with some vodka gummy bears while watching fireworks off of their deck.
4. Our delicious supper, grilled burgers with cheesy potatoes.
5. The neat display of flags honoring the veterans who have passed away.
6. Tried a couple new mixers this weekend...UV Salty Watermelon and Mango Malibu, both delicious!
7. Saturday, we spent the day at the lake with Ryan's family enjoying the water and the sun.
8. Can't have 4th of July without fireworks, love watching them!
9. Sunday, we went to mass, relaxed at home, I played volleyball, and then made some stir fry for supper!
Thanks for reading, hope you had a great Independence Day weekend!