We went home for the weekend to see our families, and here's the recap:
1. Friday night was spent at my parents, watching my brother's annual fireworks show.
2. Saturday morning was the annual Downtown Runaround, in which many of my family on my dad's side participate. Here is my dad, brother and I before the race.
3. My running in action, thanks to the wonderful photography skills of my husband.
4. Here I am with my #1 supporter for the run.
5. Dad and I post race with our medals.
6. After the run, it was time to help out with some mowing. Heading to town in style in my grandpa's old pickup.
7. Saturday afternoon, Ryan and I took his nieces to the pool. We all had a fun time!
8. This picture isn't current, but since I failed to take one, Sunday we all had lunch as a family with my grandma since my sister was home for the weekend from Minnesota.
9. And the weekend couldn't be complete without seeing all of our nieces and nephews. We got to spend a little time with all of them!
Here's all of our family participants from the run!
Thanks for reading, hope you all had a wonderful weekend!