Linking up with Sami to share my wonderful weekend! After you're done reading my post, be sure to go check out her blog and the weekend linkup to find some other wonderful bloggers!
And...be sure to go to my previous post to enter a giveaway for a $100 giftcard of your choice! Check out the Favorite Things Giveaway here.
I had a pretty AWESOME weekend, so here's the recap!
Thursday night, we celebrated my brother's birthday! He turned 21 on Friday. We went out to eat at Red Robin and then went to the movie White House Down. The movie was really good!
Friday night and Saturday were spent in Prague, NE for the Beat Breast Cancer Mud Volleyball Tournament, an awesome fundraiser for Breast Cancer Awareness. 256 teams participate in the tournament! If you want to learn more, or join in the fun next year, check out their website here:
1. Hanging out on Friday night at the street dance.
2. Our awesome team (minus a couple people), the Mammary Monstars!
3. Nothing better than a beer to start the day at 8:00 am.
4. My hubby and I ready to play.
5. Each of the recipients got $10,000 this year to help their fight towards breast cancer!!
6. A view of the playing area, consisting of 8 mud/water pits.
7. Free mustache rides, yeah!
8. Life size foosball.
9. Large size beerpong and ladder ball.
10. Had to grab a pic with the models!
11. Large size Jenga.
12. Ryan and I ran into one of his sister's friends.
1. On Sunday, we went to the Omaha Storm Chasers baseball game with Ryan's parents.
2. Hanging out at the game.
3. Even though the Storm Chasers lost, one of the coaches did get ejected for arguing with the ump, crazy!
4. We came back to our place and had a delicious supper of grilled steak and cheesy potatoes.
Now on to the week, I suppose. Next weekend, please get here soon!