HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Food and Friends

Tonight I got to meet up for dinner with my friend Amy. Amy and I met in college when she taught one of my bible studies. She is now a college campus missionary for FOCUS (Fellowship of Catholic University Students) at Bradley University, so she only gets to come home to Omaha a few times a year. It was great to hear about all the awesome things she is doing on her campus to help bring students closer to God! FOCUS is a great organization that is on many campuses across the country.

A video recap of this past year's FOCUS leadership conference.

We also got to enjoy the restaurant Cheddar's, one of my new favorite restaurants! It has a variety of food on the menu for reasonable prices! Tonight I had the chicken fried steak with broccoli cheese casserole as my side.


Onion Rings
Our yummy appetizer, their delicious onion rings!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!