HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Thursday, July 26, 2012

My First Blog Award


  • also in that blog post, answer the 11 question the person that nominated you has given you and make up another 11 questions for the people you will nominate
  • give this award to at least 5 blogs (up to 11) and link them in your post!
  • tell those people that you have nominated them for the award
  • you cannot nominate the person that has nominated you
  • remember to tag blogs with less than 200 followers
  • someone "gave" this award to you? Create a blog post including 11 random facts about yourself

My Random Facts
1- I used to hate long distance running in high school and now I have run 6 half marathons and love them!
2- I love Husker volleyball and wish I was younger so I could get their autographs and pictures without seeming creepy, lol.
3- I have a huge extended family, my mom and dad each have 7 brothers and sisters, which means lots of cousins, yeah!
4- My favorite TV show is Grey's Anatomy...hello Drs. McDreamy and McSteamy.
5- I enjoy making photo books on Shutterfly, if only they were less expensive.
6- My husband is a huge Packers fan, and so therefore I am one now too, go Pack go!
7- I grew up on a farm.
8- I am an xray tech, but I have never broken a bone in my life.
9- I love sweets, a little too much, they tend to interfere with my attempt at healthy eating and weight loss.
10- My favorite board game is Scrabble.
11- I wish I had more blog followers.

Answers to 3 Oh 1 Grace St's Questions
1. Puppies or Kitties? tough question, so I'll say it's a tie
2. Most complicated part about blogging for you? having time to do it often enough during the week
3.Drink of choice? alcoholic-lemonade and peach schnapps; non-alcoholic-grape soda
4. Favorite vacay? our honeymoon to the Riviera Maya
5. Least favorite chore around the house and why? (could turn into a dirty bachelorette game)
dusting because it takes a long time6. Spaghetti or lasagna (that's from my hubby) spaghetti because I can slurp the noodles
7. Socks on or off when you sleep? depends on the season; on in the winter, off in the summer
8. Guilty pleasure? cookie dough
9. Are you still friends with your best childhood friend? yes...shoutout to Ashley Pokorny
10. You don't leave the house without _______? my phone
11. Favorite dessert? better than sex cake

My Questions For You
1-Favorite restaurant?
2-Would you rather be hot or cold?
3-Favorite bible verse?
4-Dream place to travel?
5-Cookies or brownies?
6-Runner, jogger, or walker?
7-What is your expert meal you like to cook?
8-Secret band you jam to?
9-Are you a Pinterester?
10-Favorite blog to follow?
11-Dream vehicle if you could choose?

My Nominees (only have 2 because I need to find more blogs to follow)

1 comment:

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!