HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Olympics







I'm not sure about all of you, but I am super excited that the Olympics are starting today! I love to watch them. It's so cool to see so many talented athletes representing their countries, and of course, I am biased for the USA! Also, it's great that I will constantly have something to watch on TV for the next 2 1/2 weeks! Although I enjoy most of the sports, my favorites are track and field, gymnastics, volleyball, beach volleyball, swimming and wrestling.
Here is a link to the schedule: London 2012 Schedule






Women's Gymnastics Team

Women's Volleyball Team (Jordan Larson- #11 is from Nebraska, my home state)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!