1. Friday night we went to my friend Sarah's grad party, celebrating her getting her Master's! We celebrated with some drinks and card games, it was a good time!
2. Us girls at the grad party.
3. Saturday morning Ryan and I went golfing. It was my first time out for the year, it was cold and windy, therefore it wasn't my best performance. We still had fun!
4. Saturday night, we went to the Celebrate Lincoln Festival with a couple friends, and Montgomery Gentry was the concert for the night. They put on a pretty good concert and I knew a lot of the songs.
5. Ryan and I at the concert.
6. Sunday, we finally celebrated our anniversary and went into Omaha. We did some putt-putt golfing, in which I did better than my real golfing the day before.
7. Then we enjoyed some delicious frozen yogurt!
8. I ended the evening enjoying the BEAUTIFUL day outside reading my book and relaxing.
It was a very good weekend! We got to stay home and relax, see some friends, be outside, and enjoy some time together as a couple!
And...it's JUNE...which means it's my birthday month, woohoo! Stay tuned for a birthday giveaway that me and some of the other June blogger birthday ladies may be doing!