HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, June 24, 2013

Birthday Shenanigans

Sami's Shenanigans

Linking up with Sami to share my birthday celebrations over the weekend!

And, before you read about my weekend, Samantha from 3 Oh 1 Grace St just made a Facebook page for her blog, so go check it out and like it to show her some support!
Click HERE to find it!



1 - Ryan got us tickets to the College World Series game Thursday night for my birthday, with great seats along the first base line!
2 - Enjoying the game
3 - Along with our tickets, he got us passes to a hospitality room with free food and drinks throughout the game, which was awesome!
4 - After the game, in which North Carolina beat NC State
5 - Goodbye TD Ameritrade Park, see you again next year!
6 & 7 - Having some fun on our way back to the car.
8 - Friday night, my parents and brother came up to take us out to eat for my birthday. We enjoyed supper outside while a band played.
9 - The rest of my weekend was spent at work, but at least I got this pretty view driving in Saturday morning.

How was your weekend? Are any of you CWS fans?? I'm excited to watch the finals on TV between UCLA and Mississippi State.


4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!!! I love birthday weekends. They are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday weekend are always the best kind =)
    New follower!!
    Check out my blog: thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! ...missed you on Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great birthday weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!