This past weekend, my besties from college and I spent a girls weekend in Kansas City! This trip was much needed and overdue, as all 4 of us haven't been together for over a year! I love these girls so much and when we get together, it's like we haven't missed a beat. We just pick up right where we left off, and even though we all live hours apart, we still get along great! We had some good times and good laughs...here's our trip recap!
1. Started our trip out at Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun. We rode some roller coasters and enjoyed some sun in the water!
2. Headed to our hotel downtown next.
3. Thursday night, we ate out at Bar Louie and I had a delicious BBQ burger and a watermelon margarita.
4. The four of us at the restaurant.
1. Friday was our shopping day! We hit up the Legends mall, which has quite a few outlet stores, along with regular shopping too!
2. Ready to go out for the night.
3. My cute toes from our pedicures on Friday.
1. Out on the town Friday night at the Power and Light District!
2. We watched the Saving Abel concert after we ate.
3. Enjoying our jello shots, in syringes, which makes them way easier to take!
4. Hanging out during the concert.