HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Friday Favs

FollowtheRuels

Linking up with Lindsey for all my favs...

Fav Recipe
So I only tried a bite of it and it was amazing, but my friend Jenna made it and I'm going to try it out next week. It's called: Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Casserole, check out the recipe here!


Fav Pin
How cute is this?!?

Fav Tweet
Love the show Friends!


Fav Video
Wanda Sykes was on Ellen last week, that woman is hilarious! She talks about getting older in her conversation with Ellen.


Fav Moment
Right now...because it's my 4 day weekend for work! I'm excited to spend the weekend with my husband and some friends at a wedding!

Fav Song
My favorite song this week that I've been hearing a lot on the radio and loving is "I Want Crazy" by Hunter Hayes.


2 comments:

  1. I love Wanda! yes, we are on a first name basis! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Casserole?! Each of those things sound amazing on their own, but all together... even better!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!