HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

You Have to Read This!!

I recently finished reading a 5 book series, and it was really good, so I want to share it with all of you! I am always looking for a good book or series to read, and I love getting suggestions from other people on what to read!

The 5 book series is written by Chelsea Cain, you can check out her website here. It's a thriller, serial killer, murder mystery series with so many twists! It's hard to describe, but I loved all five of the books! They are all so hard to put down (I read them all in less than 2 weeks)! If you are a fan of these types of books, this series is for you! They are even talking about making a TV show out of the books.

Here are the books in order:






Have any of you read these? Any other good book suggestions for me?

Also...To thank all of my lovely readers, I'm going to be doing a giveaway soon...
once I reach 50 followers!! So stay tuned for that and share the news with some of your blog friends so I can get to 50!!!






3 comments:

  1. I have not read any of the above books but I'm not sure if you're into Nora Roberts but she's got a two great series that I love - and I'm not normally a Nora fan. "The Inn at Boonsboro" trilogy and then the "Wedding Quartet" books. I really enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of those or even heard of them. But I'm looking up reviews on them on Goodreads now! Thanks for the suggestion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been way too ADD lately for reading. It seems like anymore I'm incapable of reading a book in order!

    BTW, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can read my post here: http://okthanxbye.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!