HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Didn't Watch the Oscars...but this is hilarious!

So, I feel like after checking Facebook and Twitter Sunday night and yesterday, that I'm the only one who didn't watch the Oscars.  I'm sure it was a great show with good awards, great speeches, gorgeous dresses and spiffy tuxes, I just wasn't home to watch them and wasn't interested enough to set my DVR to record them.

But...I did see this video floating around on Facebook, and just had to share, it's pretty funny! I love Jennifer Lawrence and she was great in The Hunger Games (I haven't seen Silver Linings Playbook yet)!


Also, if you haven't yet, go check out this awesome giveaway by a group of wonderful blog ladies. If you want to enter, click here!

5 comments:

  1. Just found you through as told by Kendahl and wanted to say hi! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that video this morning...SO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I saw that video yesterday and it cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too funny. What a cute post!! So glad we are swapping, got your button up and running friend :-)

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!