HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, November 4, 2013

My Shenanigans

Sami's Shenanigans

Even though I had to work this weekend, we managed to be social for a few things!

1. Friday night we reunited with our summer softball team for dinner and delicious margarita's at Roja
2. Saturday night, we got together with some friends and had some intense games of girls vs. guys Catch Phrase, in which the guys won all 3 games, unfortunately!
3. After Catch Phrase, we went bowling. I did ok and only had a few gutterballs.
4. I finished my book this weekend! Any of you familiar with this series? Now I can move on to the 3rd book, yeah!

How was your weekend? Can you believe it's November already? 
Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to go link up your weekend with Sami!

2 comments:

  1. It is in fact nice to appointment your cavalcade guys. I adulation your cavalcade and apprehend added cavalcade anatomy you. I acknowledge your plan here.
    Rating Therapist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been bowling in ages! Looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!