Ryan and I went back home for the weekend to see our families, and here's the recap:
1. Love going back to our small town, so pretty and peaceful during this harvest season!
2. Visited our nieces first, here's the twins, almost 4 months old!
3. Read some books with our older nieces.
4. Next stop was our other niece and nephew, she's getting so big!
5. Ryan losing in wrestling.
6. Sunday, we celebrated my mom's birthday while all of us kids were home.
7. Enjoyed the beautiful fall weather playing some bags outside.
8. Us 3 kids with grandma!
9. Got to go on a couple walks with the fam and Suzy, our dog.
Since our high school football playoff game is on Halloween, our town moved trick-or-treating to Sunday, so we even got to see all of our adorable nieces and nephew all dressed up!
It was a great weekend and it was so nice to spend time with family and enjoy the nice weather!
Are all of you getting excited for Halloween this week?