HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

This weekend was a good one, so go ahead and keep scrolling to read about it!

Friday night my parents and brother came to visit and for supper! We went for a walk since it was so nice outside, got pizza from the pizza place in town and played a couple games of Yahtzee.


On Saturday morning, I went to watch my little cousins play soccer. It was pretty entertaining to watch all of them run back and forth trying to make some goals!

Saturday night was the highlight of the weekend...I went with some friends to the Jake Owen and Jason  Aldean concert!
1, 2, & 3. Jake Owen performing
4 & 6. Jason Aldean performing
5. Drinks downtown before the concert with my girls, getting our pregame on!
7 & 8. More of Jake and Jason.
9. My seat buddy for the concert, we had fun!



Sunday we spent relaxing and laying around most of the day, which was nice! I went and played volleyball Sunday night and came home to a delicious grilled steak supper thanks to my hubby!



Linking up with the lovely Sami!!

4 comments:

  1. jealous you got to go to the concert! that sounds like SO much fun!! seems like a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous of your concert :) ps got your check.. i think a little ghost dropped it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I am so jealous you got to see Jake and Jason!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! I am going to that concert when it comes to Hershey PA!!!! Looks sooooo amazing, I love Jason Aldean!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!