1. Mom and I ready to start our 6 hour drive to visit my sister in Minneapolis
2. Ready for a day of shopping with my sister!
3. Mall of America, enough said...we spent 6 hours there.
4. Funny store at the mall.
5. Girls pic at the mall, we had pretty good shopping luck.
6. Next stop, IKEA.
7. That warehouse is huge!! We came home with a few things from here as well.
8. Riding the escalator ramp.
9. Survived our day of shopping!
1. Friday night we went to my cousin Christine's house nearby in St. Paul and she made a delicious supper, including this soup!
2. After supper, we played cranium and catch phrase.
3. The whole group. (and my cousin's fiance who is taking the picture)
Saturday morning, we went with my sister to volunteer for an organization called Feed My Starving Children. She volunteers about once a week. They package food for kids all over the world, and that morning it was being sent to Haiti. It was a really neat experience!
1. In our 2 hour session, the amount of food we packaged. If you can't read that, it says we packed 98 boxes, which is enough for 21,168 meals! That means that in just 2 hours, we were able to make enough to feed about 58 kids for a year!! That is amazing!
2. The entire group in our session hard at work.
3. My sister and I.
4. At the end, we got to taste test the food we packaged, it was actually pretty good!
1. We went to a restaurant called Don Pablos to eat and celebrate my sister's upcoming birthday, it was delicious!
2. They even sang to her and she got to wear this awesome sombrero!
3. Our yummy queso we got.
I had a wonderful weekend with my mom and sister!!
Also, go check out my previous post to learn about a giveaway!!
Click HERE to learn more!!