HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Day Has Finally Come...

Not sure if any of you are Twihard fans (yes, it's the cool name for diehard Twilight fans), but if you are, you're as excited as I am to see the final movie in the series, Breaking Dawn: Part 2! For the second year in a row, I'm going with some girls from work tonight for the midnight premiere (this year they are showing it at 10pm instead, which is even better)!

Some of you non Twilight fans may laugh at me, and that's ok, but I am still not afraid to show my dedication to this Saga. I've read all the books more than once and now I'm ready to see the final movie!

More news after the premiere, I'll let you know what I thought! But until then, are you Team Jacob or Team Edward?!? I can't decide, I just really like both of them!


Source: fanpop.com via Sam on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!