HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, November 5, 2012

Manic Monday

Back from another great weekend! Today I'm joining a new linkup with Heather from Simply Heather and some other great hosts called Manic Monday!



Here are my answers to this week's questions:

1. What is your dream job?
My dream job would be a dolphin trainer! I would love to work with them every day, be able to watch them grow and learn and live somewhere sunny and warm.

2. If you can travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would love to travel to Europe to see Paris, Rome, London and some of the other beautiful, historic cities. While there, I would also enjoy seeing some of the famous sites from World Wars I and II.

3. What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
1) Go to The Ellen Show
2) Travel to Europe
3) Run a full marathon

4. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
1) Feed the hungry and shelter the homeless
2) Win the lottery 
3) Live on the beach

5. What's your favorite song of the moment?
It's a tie between "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line and "Your Love Never Fails" by The Newsboys

And for a short recap from my weekend: Friday night we went to Omaha to hangout at a sports bar with some friends! Saturday, we headed home to celebrate my cousin's wedding. It was great to see lots of family and friends! Sunday, we spent some time with our families before heading back. It was a good weekend overall. 

The beautiful bride AKA my new cousin and I! Love her!


Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. i am co hosting the hop too, nice to "meet you "
    http://ramblingmomma03.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!