HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Friday, November 2, 2012

CMA Recap

TGIF...Did y'all watch the CMA's last night?? They were awesome! It's so cool to see all the talent that comes together in one night. I thought the performances were great and was happy with most of the award choices!


Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood's hosted the awards again and these two are great! Here is their funny opening to the show!

And the winners are... (drum roll please)

Go check it out yourself at the CMA website!

I didn't want to ruin it for anyone that didn't get to watch them yet! For those of you that did, what did you think?

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get to see it last night, but I sure do love me some Country Music! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were good... minus Taylor Swift ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!