HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekend Recap

Not a whole lot to share this weekend...I worked Saturday and Sunday, so that took up most of my time. Friday night, I caught up on a few Ellen episodes, which always make me laugh! I'm a couple weeks behind, but she had the American Idol judges on, and they are all pretty hilarious!



Saturday night, after working my 12 hour shift, I walked out to the parking lot to find this...


Thankfully, with the help of one of my coworkers, we got the spare on and I made it home. However, changing a flat tire was not in my Saturday night plans! And my wonderful husband got it fixed for me while I worked on Sunday. Ryan and I got caught up on a couple of our shows Saturday night too.

Sunday after work, I got to spend some time with my husband and go to mass with him before he is gone all week again for work. 

Hope you all have a great week! Can you believe it's the last week of January?!?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!